How to get a Vietnam visa on arrival for UK
Vietnamese tourist visa for UK citizens
Vietnam exempts visa for UK tourists who will travel in Vietnam for less than 15 days. For those who want to stay longer than 15 days in Vietnam, they need to require visa to Vietnam
1. If you are having a short trip and do not need a visa: a valid passport (at least 6 month before expiration date) with at least 2 blank pages left
2. If you do need a visa for a long trip and don’t want to go to Vietnam Embassy, you just apply for an online Vietnam visa on arrival.
· Complete the online visa application form on our site
· Pay visa processing fee with credit/debit card
Once you have registered for the visa successfully, we will arrange you a visa approval letter (normally within 03 business days) to enter Vietnam and receive the visa at arrival airport. The documents required for stamping process at the airport are:
· Original passport
· Visa approval letter
· Completed entry and exit form (available on our website)
· 01 passport photo recently taken
· Stamping fee (in cash)
After 5 or 10 minutes, the visa is ready for reception.
Should you be interested in visa upon arrival cost, please read here.
Please feel free to contact us if you need advice to get Vietnamese visa on arrival for UK citizens. We’re willing to give the best support anytime.