VIETNAM VISA REQUIREMENT FOR RUSSIAN
Russian citizens get Vietnamese visa exemption for a stay no longer than 15 days.
In this case, when entering Vietnam tourists who hold Russian passport don’t need a visa in advance only need a valid passport (valid at least six months from the date of entry and 2 blank pages left), there is a return air ticket and not be a subject to not allow entry or object prohibited entry into Vietnam.
For those who want to stay longer than 15 days in Vietnam, it is also possible to apply for one or three – month visas in two ways.
- Get Vietnamese Visa on Arrival and Visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports by applying online in our website
Complete the online visa application form on our site https://evietnamvisa.info/apply/apply-online
Pay visa processing fee with credit/debit card. Once you have registered for the visa successfully, a visa approval letter shall be provided (normally within 02 business days)
The documents required for stamping process at the airport are:
· Original passport (has minimum 6 months validity and at least 2 left pages.)
· Visa approval letter
· Completed entry and exit form (we will send you this form along with visa approval letter)
· 02 passport photo recently taken
· Stamping fee (in cash)
After 15 or 45 minutes, the visa is ready for you to pick up.
2. Apply for Vietnam Visa Approval Code
We will help you apply for Vietnamese visa approval codes through the Vietnam Immigration Office. Your Vietnam visa approval code will be faxed to the Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate in the country you are living in. You only have to bring your passport to receive the entry visa to Vietnam.